Wichita Falls Lodge No. 635
Chartered in 1886 as Wichita Lodge, the first Lodge in Wichita Falls, Texas. The name was changed in 1892 after a fire destroyed the original charter document. The replacement document named the Lodge as Wichita Falls Lodge.
Located at 3388 Barnett Road in Wichita Falls, Texas, the Lodge meets on the First and Third Thursdays of each month at 7:30 PM.
Contact the lodge:email@example.com
Texas State Historical Marker with a brief Lodge history and original Lodge building cornerstone.
Stated Meeting - Thursdays [1st & 3rd] at 7:30 pm (Meal 6:30pm)
Front Row L to R: Conner McCaslin, Travis Bohannon, James Byrne, Jr, David Reyna, Ernest Cardona, and Wayne Morrow.
Back Row L ro R: Jeff Gainer, Jason Griffin, Joe Cross, Chase Berg, and Daryl Dickey.